3.0

Your manager Amanda is Highly unprofessional, lacks customer service skills and common business sense. Her behavior on June 20, 2018 was outrageous and unwarranted.

I want compensation for my trip, my time, the embarrassment, the cost of dining elsewhere.

When I arrived with my mother who is handicapped and a senior there was no greeter. After some time passed Melissa appeared and said the wait time was 45 minutes for a table. The restaurant was empty.

There was no wait for the bar but there is no handicap seating at the bar. We asked to speak with the manager.

Amanda appeared with a half eaten lollipop in her hand and refused to allow us to sit at one of the empty tables. She asked us to leave Ruby Tuesday and threatened to call the police if we refused to leave. She failed to offer any reaonable accommodation. She was rude and bullied us without justification.

We had to dine elsewhere.

We want to be compensated. Amanda’s behavior appears to be contrary to the policy and message of Ruby Tuesday.

Product or Service Mentioned: Ruby Tuesday Manager.

Location: 2100 Atlantic Ave, Atlantic City, NJ 08401, USA

Comments

And Now......................The Rest Of The Story!!!!

You left out the part of the story where your behavior was so bad, the manager had to threaten to involve the police.

Ruby Tuesday Reviews