Ask a question

We will try to contact this business to get an answer for you.

Post answer

Be Connected Program

I’ve been a member for years, but didn’t receive my e-mail OR mailed !coupon last month. DOB = 3-26-1959.

Please respond ASAP so that I can enjoy my free Salad Bar once again - THIS WEEK.

I just reapplied, & the response was that I was already registered???? Ruby’s has always been my favorite restaurant, & your North Canton OH location is my choice location: Great Food & Service!

Show

Why did you get Political?

I Will cease to frequent your restaurants wherever I travel- you have chosen liberalism over common interest. Good luck w/ your progressive agenda.

Complaint

Hogg vs Ingraham. No more meals for me at Ruby Tuesdays.

You've chosen the side of a foul mouthed brat. Don't you people realize that you alienate half of America when you choose sides?

Guess you've chosen the side you want to serve. Good luck.

I agree with above and will never go to Ruby Tuesday again.Company cowers to leftist liberals.

Show

Please tell us why you took off the veggie burger????? And PLEASE add it back!!!!!!

When we went to the Ruby Tuesday's in Austintown, Ohio to try the new salad bar, which by the way we liked very much, we were pleasantly surprised and so excited to see a veggie burger on the menu. And this wasn't just any veggie burger, it was absolutely delicious!!!!

Moist, flavorful and two patties!! We were very impressed and very happy. Even the waitresses said they had tried it, and weren't even vegetarian, and said how good it was. We had literally been praying some restaurant would offer this as an option.

We let all our friends know, and low and behold, the next time we went, a few weeks later, it was no longer on the menu! Please let us know if there is any chance, or anything we can do, to see this come back. Would it make a difference if we had many people call or email you.

Any information we can get would be greatly appreciated! Jane

Questions 4