Ruby Tuesday - Refused to honor coupon we were given 1 week earlier to use next time we came in
We were given 15% off coupon on Nov 1st 2016 by our waitress.She told us about the Tuesday all you can eat ribs they have and we could come back and use it then.
We went back on Tuesday Nov 8th 2016. We sat down ordered drinks then showed our coupon to the waitress. She said she would have to talk to the manager about it. She came back and said they would not honor it.
I asked to speak to the manager. When he came to our table he did not look like manager he was scroungy looking and had a dirty shirt on. He would not honor the coupon for the all you can eat. I pointed out that the coupon said "15% off VIP special excluding tax,tip & gratuity Valid only at RT Kihei through 2/28/17" The coupon had no restrictions on it.
The manager still refused to honor the coupon.We decided to leave and not reward false advertising.
More Review Details
|Product or Service Quality|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Value for money|
|Quality of Food|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Manager refused to make it right
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I ordered a tuna sandwich. I got a tablespoon of tuna, some rotted lettuce, 2 paper thin see-thru tomato slices and enough bread to stuff a turkey. Rotten, wilted, old,..."
- "Stale fries... I wanted some fresh fries with my dinner tonight but the fries tasted horrible. I returned the fries and the staff insisted I get some more... I lost..."
- "First of all, please understand the background of this report. The case is in Vietnam. As of September 2012, the SHi-150 is the chicest scooter in the market. The imported..."
- "Hidious! I placed an order for my item to arrive before Christmas. Paid for priorty shipping. Was unaware this company is based in China. My order just arrived one week..."
- "https://www.carsforsale.com/vehicle/details/26917254 THIS IS FAKE DO NOT FALL FOR THIS ***! Person trying to sell it goes by the name Brianna Linnetti. There is no possible way anyone would sell a..."
- "I went to sunoco on sheridan dr and military rd as usually do 2 minutes from my house ,to get breakfast coffe etc i had my 2 yr old with..."
- "The sole on the Keen sandal Owyhee completely separated from toe to heel with normal usage. They will not replace the shoe for what is clearly a manufacturing defect. They..."
- "United airlines ripped me off of a seat upgrade which entire flight was cancelled. I have a letter stating i would get this refund, they said they paid me, but..."