Ruby Tuesday - Refused to honor coupon we were given 1 week earlier to use next time we came in
We were given 15% off coupon on Nov 1st 2016 by our waitress.She told us about the Tuesday all you can eat ribs they have and we could come back and use it then.
We went back on Tuesday Nov 8th 2016. We sat down ordered drinks then showed our coupon to the waitress. She said she would have to talk to the manager about it. She came back and said they would not honor it.
I asked to speak to the manager. When he came to our table he did not look like manager he was scroungy looking and had a dirty shirt on. He would not honor the coupon for the all you can eat. I pointed out that the coupon said "15% off VIP special excluding tax,tip & gratuity Valid only at RT Kihei through 2/28/17" The coupon had no restrictions on it.
The manager still refused to honor the coupon.We decided to leave and not reward false advertising.
More Review Details
|Quality of Food|
|Value for money|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Product or Service Quality|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Manager refused to make it right
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "On July 25, 2014, I went to the Applebee's on Kirkwood Highway, Wilmington, Delaware for a lunch date with my son. I ordered the Bourbon Steak. When the meal arrived,..."
- "My day could be going much better, thank you, except due to the Fact that I went to visit your 257 South La Cienega Boulevard, Beverly Hills, California 90211..."
- "Came here and couldn't believe my eyes how nasty and how I asked the manger why he said under staff and told him I saw a kid touch the food..."
- "United airlines ripped me off of a seat upgrade which entire flight was cancelled. I have a letter stating i would get this refund, they said they paid me, but..."
- "The sole on the Keen sandal Owyhee completely separated from toe to heel with normal usage. They will not replace the shoe for what is clearly a manufacturing defect. They..."
- "I was with my mother, grandmother, and grandfather in the disabled line, my grandmother is lame and incontinent and my grandfather can't walk down slopes. The line for people with..."
- "Disappointing service by Dynamite CLothing I placed an online order for 2 dresses on Nov 28,2016 and selected "2 day delivery" by paying $20 extra. Items were shipped on Nov..."
- "I have been working for IDC as a high-tech recruiter. IDC is filled with new and latest technology and I learned many new strategies and techniques while working for IDC...."