Ruby Tuesday - Review about Chicken Parmesan
I haven't been to RT in almost three years because of previous disasters.So I had a taste for the chicken Parmesan.
So I made the order had someone pick it up. So when I open my box I see a box full of pasta with what looks like grilled chicken! I have never order this an the chicken was not fried. It should not even be called chicken Parmesan if the chicken is baked or grilled.
Anyway there were only a few pieces of chicken swimming in Alfredo. My friend got the ribs an they were tough as can be. So to sum it up the experience was no better than 3years ago! So sadly to say I will never order from RT again.
I don't care what city or state I am in I can never seem to get good food or service! This was at the Roanoke Rapids location in North Carolina.
I am also uploading my pic.Thank you for you time.
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Chicken Parmesan
- Review category
- Cafes, Restaurants and Bars
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I visited the Chili's in Cedar Hill and was very disappointed in the appearance of the facility. When me and my friend arrived at 1pm today during lunch hour we..."
- "Union city GA. By far the nastiest place ever been in I ordered a grilled chicken salad ask for crackers and they told that they might be old might want..."
- "Cottondale al - the roof leakes so bad they have to cover the main computer- this has been going on for 2 yrs now - ..."
- "Store 6091 East 72nd Avenue, Commerce City, CO 80022 One of the wors places to by parts .stars all *** up day in 12/3/ 16 The kids the work there..."
- "Bought through Costco, $1400 on 9/25/14..... always some issue, rebooting all the time... Well, last Saturday 12/3/16, the NVR was making a grinding noise. I removed the cover and turned..."
- "I have no idea who these *** crazy psycho chics were. I am not from the area. I was in town for the night and went here to eat. These..."