Ruby Tuesday - Review about Chicken Parmesan

I haven't been to RT in almost three years because of previous disasters.So I had a taste for the chicken Parmesan.

So I made the order had someone pick it up. So when I open my box I see a box full of pasta with what looks like grilled chicken! I have never order this an the chicken was not fried. It should not even be called chicken Parmesan if the chicken is baked or grilled.

Anyway there were only a few pieces of chicken swimming in Alfredo. My friend got the ribs an they were tough as can be. So to sum it up the experience was no better than 3years ago! So sadly to say I will never order from RT again.

I don't care what city or state I am in I can never seem to get good food or service! This was at the Roanoke Rapids location in North Carolina.

I am also uploading my pic.Thank you for you time.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

More Review Details

Product or service
Chicken Parmesan
Review category
Cafes, Restaurants and Bars
review #555025

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Ruby Tuesday? Submit review ›
Helpful? 0 Yes 0 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Nov 13, 2014 #899798

The menu says the chicken is Parmesan CRUSTED...

1 0 Reply

Nov 07, 2014 #896924 Orange, California

Get your mommy to explain to you what chicken parmesan is because that IS chicken parmeasn.

2 4 Reply

Nov 13, 2014 #899805

Stuff it! The pics online show this dish as looking like breaded chicken not grilled..

1 0 Reply

Nov 15, 2014 #900756 Orange, California

The fact remains that it is chicken Parmesan, go ask your mommy what chicken Parmesan is before posting silly reviews.

1 2 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Ruby Tuesday. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

You were reading a complaint about Ruby Tuesday.
Filing a new complaint about