Ruby Tuesday - Review about Chicken Parmesan
I haven't been to RT in almost three years because of previous disasters.So I had a taste for the chicken Parmesan.
So I made the order had someone pick it up. So when I open my box I see a box full of pasta with what looks like grilled chicken! I have never order this an the chicken was not fried. It should not even be called chicken Parmesan if the chicken is baked or grilled.
Anyway there were only a few pieces of chicken swimming in Alfredo. My friend got the ribs an they were tough as can be. So to sum it up the experience was no better than 3years ago! So sadly to say I will never order from RT again.
I don't care what city or state I am in I can never seem to get good food or service! This was at the Roanoke Rapids location in North Carolina.
I am also uploading my pic.Thank you for you time.
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Chicken Parmesan
- Review category
- Cafes, Restaurants and Bars
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Warsaw Indiana. Waited 8 minutes and no waitress. Finally a different waitress (Roxt) came over to get us drinks. She said she saw we were not..."
- "There is a famous scam in Beijing, its called the Tea house scam. Or Tea ceremony scam! It has been going on for a very VERY long time! Recently in..."
- "Stale fries... I wanted some fresh fries with my dinner tonight but the fries tasted horrible. I returned the fries and the staff insisted I get some more... I lost..."
- "I've been with ally auto financing for two years. Bought 2014 Kia Optima brand new for 300.27 a month through ally mobile app. January 11th 2017 I made my payment..."
- "My local company purchased by Amerigas, my tank, my delivery invoices, and my bill stated to make checks out to Silsbee Propane the price per gallon goes up every delivery,..."
- "Our storage unit was broken into in October 2016 - the thief was caught in plain sight by my wife..."