Featured Not resolved

I haven't been to RT in almost three years because of previous disasters.So I had a taste for the chicken Parmesan.

So I made the order had someone pick it up. So when I open my box I see a box full of pasta with what looks like grilled chicken! I have never order this an the chicken was not fried. It should not even be called chicken Parmesan if the chicken is baked or grilled.

Anyway there were only a few pieces of chicken swimming in Alfredo. My friend got the ribs an they were tough as can be. So to sum it up the experience was no better than 3years ago! So sadly to say I will never order from RT again.

I don't care what city or state I am in I can never seem to get good food or service! This was at the Roanoke Rapids location in North Carolina.

I am also uploading my pic.Thank you for you time.

Review about: Ruby Tuesday Pasta.

Had an Experience with Ruby Tuesday?

Comments

The menu says the chicken is Parmesan CRUSTED...

KevinRichards
Orange, California, United States #896924

Get your mommy to explain to you what chicken parmesan is because that IS chicken parmeasn.

to KevinRichards #899805

Stuff it! The pics online show this dish as looking like breaded chicken not grilled..

KevinRichards
to Anonymous Orange, California, United States #900756

The fact remains that it is chicken Parmesan, go ask your mommy what chicken Parmesan is before posting silly reviews.