Review about Ruby Tuesday Bacon Cheeseburger from Chesapeake, Virginia
I ordered a bacon cheese burger with 3 pieces of cheese.I got this.
They took it away and added more cheese and melted in the microwave. It took 39 minutes to get a burger.
I'm sitting here watching the kitchen staff one worker threw a bag with broccoli at a waitress.This place is a mess
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Poor customer service
- Product or service
- Ruby Tuesday Bacon Cheeseburger
- Review category
- Cafes, Restaurants and Bars
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I ordered carry out pizza by phone with only chicken and green pepper as toppings. But when I started eating the pizza at home, I found there were 2 type..."
- "This location in redford plymouth rd is very rude and inconsiderate and lied about showing up at my house and calling even lied on my neighbor saying my neighbor told..."
- " I have been trying to contact Panera Bread through their contact email on their website for almost 2 weeks now and have received NO response. I had a horrible..."
- "Was told if case fails to protect phone and phone gets damaged they WILL pay for a new phone. So a year later it actually happens and oh guess what..."
- "Mr Davis Jaspers cleaned our offices in Chesapeake. The company Broom Service Cleaners did not meet up to expectations by any means. None of the desks were vaccume under. Trash..."
- "Chris Rapanick in the last week-Edit I recently made an order on dougrussell.com. I found a steering wheel for my boat on the site, thought it was cool looking and it was..."
- "I purchased two tickets (order number 6743462) for an Adele concert at the Genting Arena (LG Arena), Birmingham on 29 March 2016 for £405.97. Our seat numbers were Section E,..."
- "I have been working for IDC as a high-tech recruiter. IDC is filled with new and latest technology and I learned many new strategies and techniques while working for IDC...."
- "Update... About 4 hours after I sent an email expressing my disgust to the company AND after leaving this posting, I received a call from the vendor (Sam - Samantha)..."