Ordered chicken with two crabcakes listed as new entree. Ordered baked potato. Sorry we are out of baked potatoes. Had to order sweet potato fries.Yuck.
so this is my plate untouched as it came.I paid for this. Called manager offered to send my plate back but never send your plate back! I said jow cal you csll yhedr crab cakes.
She replied we only have mini crab cakes.I guesd theyre supposed to look like this.Never again.
More Review Details
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Product or service
- Ruby Tuesday Chicken
- Review category
- Cafes, Restaurants and Bars
You May Also Like
- "We just had lunch at Ruby Tuesday in Stillwater, MN. We've been there many times, but never again. The salad bar plates get smaller and smaller, which turned out to..."
- "Today I had the worst dining experience of my life, thanks to the hooters on Kingston Pike in Knoxville, TN. I hope this is the actual page for Hooters corporate..."
- "I eat at panda express a lot especially at the yucca valley one and this time it was repulsivethe food was way burned the rice was dry the food was..."
- "I went to an online chat with one of their tech. reps. after about an hour of looking for the answer through Google and Microsoft's tips/help section, for a problem..."
- "What $99 Special? Quote tool tells me it's under their $100 minimum. What a joke! A call to their 800 number was useless - calltaker had no knowledge of..."
- "Uncooked chicken in my chicken noodle soup today. I really hope the chicken that I already ate wasn't like this. ..."
- "I have been a Primus customer for about 8 months and read the bad reviews but decided to give it a try anyway. I can confirm the bad reviews, it..."
- "All seams on the chair the dye is all coming off to an ugly white colored leather underneath. Barely any use to the chair. I contacted Slumberland and they said..."
- "It always interesting how all the review sites show either unhappy customers or happy customers. Come on people, when you process thousands of orders, not all transactions will go..."