Ordered chicken with two crabcakes listed as new entree. Ordered baked potato. Sorry we are out of baked potatoes. Had to order sweet potato fries.Yuck.
so this is my plate untouched as it came.I paid for this. Called manager offered to send my plate back but never send your plate back! I said jow cal you csll yhedr crab cakes.
She replied we only have mini crab cakes.I guesd theyre supposed to look like this.Never again.
More Review Details
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Product or service
- Ruby Tuesday Chicken
- Review category
- Cafes, Restaurants and Bars
You May Also Like
- "I visited the Chili's in Cedar Hill and was very disappointed in the appearance of the facility. When me and my friend arrived at 1pm today during lunch hour we..."
- "I have cooked and served for ruby Tuesday in sandusky ohio for about 3 years and like The gm they have now is so rude and unprofessional. The other two..."
- "I ordered carry out pizza by phone with only chicken and green pepper as toppings. But when I started eating the pizza at home, I found there were 2 type..."
- "Uncooked chicken in my chicken noodle soup today. I really hope the chicken that I already ate wasn't like this. ..."
- "What $99 Special? Quote tool tells me it's under their $100 minimum. What a joke! A call to their 800 number was useless - calltaker had no knowledge of..."
- "Logging on to a familiar site, I was offered a skin cream to try for a FREE trial ($4.95 s&h only). In 2 weeks a charge for $98 appeared on..."
- "I don't understand how you advertise a purfume sale but no one has any stock some of the warehouses state that they never received any to start with and others..."
- "I stopped in for my regular 3000 mile oil change and of course they did the usually upsale. Normally I try to do one additional thing each time, this time..."
- "Ava's Flowers charged me $60 for the most pathetic arrangement that wasn't even remotely close to what I ordered. I was so embarrassed. I sent it to a client contact..."