Review about Ruby Tuesday French Fries from Chester, South Carolina
Stale fries...I wanted some fresh fries with my dinner tonight but the fries tasted horrible.
I returned the fries and the staff insisted I get some more... I lost the love for them. The staff stated that fries only taste good right out of the kitchen but after 6 to 8 minutes the will be bad.
Fries was too much to ask.So much for fresh American dinning.
More Review Details
|Quality of Food|
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Product or service
- Ruby Tuesday French Fries
- Review category
- Cafes, Restaurants and Bars
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Buffalo Wild Wings, in Mays Landing NJ, IS THE GUILTY PARTY OF A DESPICABLE VETERANS DAY SLAP IN THE FACE. My wife and I went in, in response to an..."
- "This location in redford plymouth rd is very rude and inconsiderate and lied about showing up at my house and calling even lied on my neighbor saying my neighbor told..."
- "This is very upsetting and I'm getting sick of it I work next to a Starbucks and now I'm getting the feeling that they take advantage of my money went..."
- "Zazzle - you can take the order, promise the due date of the order BUT - you don't do what you say you will do and to make matters worse..."
- "This is how the sweater I ordered arrived. It was defective to start and the plastic string that gives it the wavy look at the hem was completely coming out...."
- "Bosch Washing Machine under Sears Maintenance Agreement - washer is likely 10 years old, the main bearing went out just after Thanksgiving (November) 2016 - unable to use washer until..."
- "I have not been in my home for six months and everyday I notice things that are wrong with my home from squeaky floors to pushed nails, cracks in the..."
- "Visited Waffle House #915 on Tara Blvd in Jonesboro On 12/26/16 @ 12 15 today we sat at the counter bar. Ordered are food. I noticed the refrigerator door to..."