Review about Ruby Tuesday French Fries from Chester, South Carolina
Stale fries...I wanted some fresh fries with my dinner tonight but the fries tasted horrible.
I returned the fries and the staff insisted I get some more... I lost the love for them. The staff stated that fries only taste good right out of the kitchen but after 6 to 8 minutes the will be bad.
Fries was too much to ask.So much for fresh American dinning.
More Review Details
|Quality of Food|
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Product or service
- Ruby Tuesday French Fries
- Review category
- Cafes, Restaurants and Bars
You May Also Like
- "My family and I went to the Hooters in Crestview Florida. I was visiting for the holidays. We arrived and there was no hostess. We sat ouraelves. It took ten..."
- "This location in redford plymouth rd is very rude and inconsiderate and lied about showing up at my house and calling even lied on my neighbor saying my neighbor told..."
- "First of all, please understand the background of this report. The case is in Vietnam. As of September 2012, the SHi-150 is the chicest scooter in the market. The imported..."
- "I spent several thousand jobs painting my house after moving in. However, in just 6 months I had issues with nails and bumps in my drywall. I reported these defects..."
- "I looked into healthcare coverage ONCE on ONE website which resulted in 27 phone calls in a 20 hour period (just recounted, again). For asking to be placed on the..."
- "I will never go to Dairy Queen in Blanco, TX ever again!!! My mother order a burger and it was way over cooked and she said "tasted like a nasty old..."
- "I have no idea who these *** crazy psycho chics were. I am not from the area. I was in town for the night and went here to eat. These..."
- "I ordered 2 side kick glass top bunching tables from Ethan Allen based on a white wood sample board that the decorator showed me in the showroom. The store did..."
- "My father was kind enough to give me a H&D fruit of the month gift, a pricey thing for 12 mos. I live where there is no home delivery of..."