3.1
Cleanliness
Quality of Food

I just went to the Ruby Tuesday on Balltown Road in Niskayuna, NY for the second time in three weeks only to, once again, be told we would have to wait to be seated.Normally this is no big deal.

Our problem is not with waiting but with the horrendous customer service and complete lack of effort on the part of the 4 waitresses standing in a circle, not actually aware that they are there to wait on people. The host had no clue at all as to when we could actually be seated, as there were two parties ahead of us waiting. There were 4 tables occupied. 4.

There was a 1:1 waitress to table ratio and I was still told to wait.

This was almost the same scenario I saw last time we went.I have noticed that this once busy restaurant now has a 2/3 empty parking lot on weekends, a group of staff and management that are indifferent to this obvious problem, and a restaurant chain that I will never go to again.

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Ruby Tuesday and uploaded picture s. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Ruby Tuesday.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Cafes, Restaurants and Bars category for more informed decision or compare Ruby Tuesday to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Ruby Tuesday?

Comments