Ruby Tuesday - Review in Cafes and Restaurants category from Schenectady, New York
I just went to the Ruby Tuesday on Balltown Road in Niskayuna, NY for the second time in three weeks only to, once again, be told we would have to wait to be seated.Normally this is no big deal.
Our problem is not with waiting but with the horrendous customer service and complete lack of effort on the part of the 4 waitresses standing in a circle, not actually aware that they are there to wait on people. The host had no clue at all as to when we could actually be seated, as there were two parties ahead of us waiting. There were 4 tables occupied. 4.
There was a 1:1 waitress to table ratio and I was still told to wait.
This was almost the same scenario I saw last time we went.I have noticed that this once busy restaurant now has a 2/3 empty parking lot on weekends, a group of staff and management that are indifferent to this obvious problem, and a restaurant chain that I will never go to again.
More Review Details
|Quality of Food|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
- Reason of review:
- Poor customer service
- Review category
- Cafes, Restaurants and Bars
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I went into the location of: 11275 Venice Boulevard, Los Angeles, California 90066 (310) 390-7831 and did NOT have a very good ordering or dining experience. For what..."
- "I eat at panda express a lot especially at the yucca valley one and this time it was repulsivethe food was way burned the rice was dry the food was..."
- "First of all, please understand the background of this report. The case is in Vietnam. As of September 2012, the SHi-150 is the chicest scooter in the market. The imported..."
- "Labor Ready dont care about people. You can be a half decent worker that some companies want to hire but what Labor Ready will then do is deliberately put you..."
- "Wife got me the titanium ring with 3 diamonds and warranty. 1 month later the silver inset with the 3 diamonds fell out! Brought back to store @ Rotterdam, NY...."
- "Flowers delivered to a wake were half dead, looked just thrown together and did not look anything like the photo online. I paid $111.11 for this mess! No response from..."
- "I bought a box of Suzy Qs and opened the package and got a weird chemical smell. I could barely choke down one ***, I threw the rest out and..."
- "I purchased a box of crackers and each pack had what looked like and crumbled like peanut butter. I was completely disappointed and call the manufacturer and they stated it..."
- "In November 2011 we purchased a 4 month old English Bulldog puppy from Jess Durkin..we already had rescued a 1 1/2 year old bulldog and even though we still have..."