I just went to the Ruby Tuesday on Balltown Road in Niskayuna, NY for the second time in three weeks only to, once again, be told we would have to wait to be seated.Normally this is no big deal.
Our problem is not with waiting but with the horrendous customer service and complete lack of effort on the part of the 4 waitresses standing in a circle, not actually aware that they are there to wait on people. The host had no clue at all as to when we could actually be seated, as there were two parties ahead of us waiting. There were 4 tables occupied. 4.
There was a 1:1 waitress to table ratio and I was still told to wait.
This was almost the same scenario I saw last time we went.I have noticed that this once busy restaurant now has a 2/3 empty parking lot on weekends, a group of staff and management that are indifferent to this obvious problem, and a restaurant chain that I will never go to again.
More Review Details
|Quality of Food|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
- Reason of review:
- Poor customer service
- Review category
- Cafes, Restaurants and Bars
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I went to the melting pit tonight as a nice surprise for my daughter before school starts and I can promise it will be my last time going here. We..."
- "Cottondale al - the roof leakes so bad they have to cover the main computer- this has been going on for 2 yrs now - ..."
- "I have cooked and served for ruby Tuesday in sandusky ohio for about 3 years and like The gm they have now is so rude and unprofessional. The other two..."
- "Flowers delivered to a wake were half dead, looked just thrown together and did not look anything like the photo online. I paid $111.11 for this mess! No response from..."
- "Purchased this Flagstaff Microlite 18FBRS trailer new in the spring of 2013 and right from the start I discovered quality control issues. First, roof openings, front seal and..."
- "Worst customer service I have ever received from such a large company. I would recommend people steer clear of Subaru as they have many problems with their vehicles such as..."
- "they added V.O.D. and extra 50 on internet and more for same phone plus the installation charges. The best way to get this fixed is call the FCC and write..."
- " All Reviews Telecommunications Fox News 48 of 272 reviews Fox News The Kelly File Tv Show Review from Helotes, Texas ISSUE NOT RESOLVED Helotes, Texas Oct 19 ..."
- "The counters at budget always try to upswell no matter what city I'm renting from and the answer is always no with exception of my last experience. The car was..."