Ruby Tuesday - Review in Cafes and Restaurants category from Schenectady, New York

I just went to the Ruby Tuesday on Balltown Road in Niskayuna, NY for the second time in three weeks only to, once again, be told we would have to wait to be seated.Normally this is no big deal.

Our problem is not with waiting but with the horrendous customer service and complete lack of effort on the part of the 4 waitresses standing in a circle, not actually aware that they are there to wait on people. The host had no clue at all as to when we could actually be seated, as there were two parties ahead of us waiting. There were 4 tables occupied. 4.

There was a 1:1 waitress to table ratio and I was still told to wait.

This was almost the same scenario I saw last time we went.I have noticed that this once busy restaurant now has a 2/3 empty parking lot on weekends, a group of staff and management that are indifferent to this obvious problem, and a restaurant chain that I will never go to again.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

More Review Details

Quality of Food

Reason of review:
Poor customer service
Review category
Cafes, Restaurants and Bars
review #730682

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Ruby Tuesday? Submit review ›
Helpful? 0 Yes 0 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Post a comment to start a discussion.

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Ruby Tuesday. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

You were reading a complaint about Ruby Tuesday.
Filing a new complaint about