2.5

7:00 fri.Night.

Ordered chicken with two crabcakes listed as new entree. Ordered baked potato. Sorry we are out of baked potatoes. Had to order sweet potato fries.Yuck.

so this is my plate untouched as it came.I paid for this. Called manager offered to send my plate back but never send your plate back! I said jow cal you csll yhedr crab cakes.

She replied we only have mini crab cakes.I guesd theyre supposed to look like this.Never again.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss bad quality of ruby tuesday potato. Ruby Tuesday needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned ruby tuesday potato in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Ruby Tuesday.

Had an Experience with Ruby Tuesday?

Comments

Buca Di Beppo - Tried to pass off a fake item Buca Di Beppo "On 3/10/17 I took my mother-in-law to lunch. Buca is her favorite restaurant and the Chicken Marsala is favorite dish. Her second favorite is the Manicotti. After the visit on..." Read more Marcos Pizza - Rubber band pizza Marcos Pizza "...while eating the pizza my girlfriend and I both found what looked to be curled up rubber band shavings baked inside..." Read more Waffle House - Bad cooking Waffle House "Get to work and sit down to begin eating and the omlet was dark as it was cooked in old grease..." Read more Ruby Tuesday - Refused to honor coupon we were given 1 week earlier to use next time we came in Ruby Tuesday "We were given 15% off coupon on Nov 1st 2016 by our waitress. She told us about the Tuesday all you can eat ribs they have and we could come..." Read more Yourswigs - BUYERS PLEASE, PLEASE BEWARE!!!!! Yourswigs "I looked on Yourswigs website and found the wig below that says "Sale". The wig was just what I was looking for. There website said Human Hair and the cost..." Read more DON'T RENT FROM AMERICAN HOMES 4 RENT! American Homes 4 Rent "Rented from AH4R for two years (2015-2017) IN Powder Springs, GA and they are horrible to deal with. Your rent is going up every year without fail and they are..." Read more Stackcommerce Dealsandriodauthority Techdeals And Icollege - TechDeals, https://deals.androidauthority.com/, bad products Stackcommerce Dealsandriodauthority Techdeals And Icollege "Supposed great deal offered for " Ultimate CompTIA+ Lifetime Certification Bundle " with life time access suite of 8 CompTIA products. It uses CompTIA like images in advertisement. Product is..." Read more Similitudeinc Dot Com - BTC ADDER SOFTWARE THAT IS WORKING FOR ME IN 2017 Similitudeinc Dot Com "I want to share my experience with what is called money adder software. I earlier came across Paypal adder in 2013 and lost several thousands of dollars buying different ones..." Read more