Ruby Tuesday Soup Review from Washington, Missouri
We just had lunch at Ruby Tuesday in Stillwater, MN. We've been there many times, but never again. The salad bar plates get smaller and smaller, which turned out to be OK considering how downhill it has gone! (I mean off a cliff)! My son ordered mozzarella sticks and a side of Mac n cheese. The Mac was $4.50 and he got 1/2 bowl that he downed in about 30 seconds since he waited a good 20 minutes for. The mozzarella sticks (mind you ordered off the APPETIZER menus took at least 45 minutes. There was hardly anybody in the restaurant, more workers than customers. My brocoli cheese soup was stuffed full of huge chunks of undercooked brocoli. Bigger chunks than were on the salad bar. I'll try to add a photo. And those chunks were left over after I had already gagged down 1 1/2 of them.
One more thing to add...a waitress walked away with a plate of food from another table smelling the piece of meat on the plate. I don't know what her plans were for it...don't want to know!
We won't be going to any Ruby Tuesday again. They should go out of service!!
More Review Details
|Value for money|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Product or Service Quality|
|Quality of Food|
You May Also Like
- "We went to outback to celebrate our daughters birthday with our granddaughter who is 4 tonight. We got there at 4:45 there were 8 people in the restaurant. 10..."
- "Warsaw Indiana. Waited 8 minutes and no waitress. Finally a different waitress (Roxt) came over to get us drinks. She said she saw we were not..."
- "I have been a LOYAL customer for years. Attached are two mugs I took into my local store. One cracked and the other mug's metal logo came off...."
- "Camper is slowly coming back online. I put all the wiring back that they took off d.c. board. Only three main d.c lines left with shorts. I bypassed shorted refrigerator..."
- "Ok people that are screwed from Mart of China make sure u keep a papertrail and stay consistant with contacting them. I will contact the bbb the attorney general my..."
- "I take all 4 of my vehicles to the Washington St location of Discount Tire here in Indianapolis. I work on my own car, I drive a 2003 Acura TL..."
- "I have been a long time consumer of Newegg off on on for years, and have recently cheered them on the fight against Patent trolls. But recently I ordered..."
- "Dont fool with this company omg from 2009 to 2016 the warranty is a scam and there pillow top is a flat top in two months dont waste your time..."
- "Calling every week this is the 10th time. Told me couple time i will still get my number i want to get call back press blaah blaah no one haven't..."