Washington, Missouri
Featured on Facebook Not resolved

We just had lunch at Ruby Tuesday in Stillwater, MN. We've been there many times, but never again. The salad bar plates get smaller and smaller, which turned out to be OK considering how downhill it has gone! (I mean off a cliff)! My son ordered mozzarella sticks and a side of Mac n cheese. The Mac was $4.50 and he got 1/2 bowl that he downed in about 30 seconds since he waited a good 20 minutes for. The mozzarella sticks (mind you ordered off the APPETIZER menus took at least 45 minutes. There was hardly anybody in the restaurant, more workers than customers. My brocoli cheese soup was stuffed full of huge chunks of undercooked brocoli. Bigger chunks than were on the salad bar. I'll try to add a photo. And those chunks were left over after I had already gagged down 1 1/2 of them.

One more thing to add...a waitress walked away with a plate of food from another table smelling the piece of meat on the plate. I don't know what her plans were for it...don't want to know!

We won't be going to any Ruby Tuesday again. They should go out of service!!

Review about: Gross Salad Bar Gross Soup Way Too Expensive.

1.7
Quality of Food
Cleanliness
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Ruby Tuesday Soup
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Bad quality / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Ruby Tuesday?

Comments

That soup looks pretty disgusting.

Springfield, Missouri, United States #1303243

Branson mo ruby tuesday in in need of a good manager as food was not on salad bar only three plates on bar for food very cold for diners awful

Arlington Heights, Illinois, United States #1202280

How obese are you and your family?

Keep in mind maybe they're short on staff and crammed. They probably just need to hire more people to make up for this.

Akam22

I'm filing a Certified Legal Complaint Tuesay morning in Washington County Court.

They will be able to obtain all IP addresses and exact location.

You shouldn't mess around with a mother

to Akam22 #1166511

That freak did the same thing on my account! He posted as if it was me,and made comments about my being sexually abused. He is a troll that likes to harass people on this site.

Akam22
to Anonymous #1169935

Once the courts and agents obtain the IP, I can send you the infor and you can file a complaint as well, if you wish.I don't know what your county fee is to file a complaint, but it does cost a little.

But you wouldn't have to pay for the agent research, I'll just give you that information.Sorry you have to go through it as well.

to Akam22 #1170013

They do this on whole sections, and make up crazy reviews. It is ruins this site, and its like they sit around all day on this site....please post info when you get it..i am sure many would like it

to Akam22 #1170581

Yes I would like the info, I had posted about a sofa.I was not rude in my review at all.

That same nutjob comes up on my post,insults me,is flat out rude, I tell him he is rude. He keeps attacking me,than makes false post,claiming he is me! When I comment as a update that I no longer plan on keep account,due to lies. The post he made disappear.

I kept a screen shot of the nasty lies and things he said claiming to be me.All I tried to do was warn people about how toxic a sofa was,and I was insulted and attacked.

to Akam22 #1191336

Still waiting for you to post IP addresses....