3.0

Paulettewhitlow@ yahoo.com

We ate Feb.18 1916 I order full rack of ribs 19.99 I had to pay for salad bar with my meal my husband order salmon 16.99 his salad come with his meal I think is wrong my salad should have been with my meal. Now I will be going where I get my salad with my ribs for the price I paid Just airing my thoughts

Paulette Whitlow

Beckley wva.

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service of ruby tuesday ribs from Ruby Tuesday. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Ruby Tuesday to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

The most disappointing in user's experience was foodgood. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Ruby Tuesday for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Ruby Tuesday?

Comments

Markham, Ontario, Canada #1120422

This happened 100 years ago, why are you upset about it still.

Outback Steakhouse - Not what we were visioning ..... Outback Steakhouse "...today when both of us were sick and 'just' wanted some comfort food, the online pick-up meal we ordered was horrible!..." Read more Ruby Tuesday - Burger Review from Chesapeake, Virginia Ruby Tuesday "I ordered a bacon cheese burger with 3 pieces of cheese. I got this. They took it away and added more cheese and melted in the microwave. It..." Read more Cottage Inn Pizza - Coupon in my ad did not register with my same store. Cottage Inn Pizza "I could not place my order online due to it not being in the special section online. When i called my Madison heights, Michigan store on 11 mile to order..." Read more Ruby Tuesday - Potato Review from Indiana, Pennsylvania Ruby Tuesday "7:00 fri. Night. Ordered chicken with two crabcakes listed as new entree. Ordered baked potato. Sorry we are out of baked potatoes. Had to order sweet potato..." Read more Stackcommerce Dealsandriodauthority Techdeals And Icollege - TechDeals, https://deals.androidauthority.com/, bad products Stackcommerce Dealsandriodauthority Techdeals And Icollege "Supposed great deal offered for " Ultimate CompTIA+ Lifetime Certification Bundle " with life time access suite of 8 CompTIA products. It uses CompTIA like images in advertisement. Product is..." Read more Elon Property Management - Disgusting Dirty Place and they call them Upgraded???? Elon Property Management "Moved into an Elon property this month basically every time I walk in this place it just disgusts me first thing I do look for all the bugs in here..." Read more Trobbles to get my package at FedEx Fedex "Fedex disappeared with my package I was at an academic congress and I got a business book as a gift. This company sent me the FedEx book and emailed me..." Read more Yourswigs - BUYERS PLEASE, PLEASE BEWARE!!!!! Yourswigs "I looked on Yourswigs website and found the wig below that says "Sale". The wig was just what I was looking for. There website said Human Hair and the cost..." Read more