I've been coming into Ruby Tuesday from the first week the store opened.And the service is the absolute worst it has ever been.

Listen, I am not a disgruntled client!! For the past year, whenever the GM is not around the store service is horrific!! I actually had two visits where my steak had to be cooked 3 times before it was right. Fortunately the Kitchen Manager took care of the issue and was very apologetic!!

Last night, March 19th 2013, I waited a ridiculous amout of time for A Childs Pasta and a Complete grilled chicken breast!! What did I get? A breast that was the size of a small chicken tender and extrenely dry pasta. The bar tender was very nice and got more cheese for this extremely dry dish!!

Once it was discovered I had the wrong piece of meat, they were suppose to cook the other half. So, there I was with an extreme dry pasta dish waiting on the other half; It never came out!!

I was very upset and had a few coice words:However, I paid for my dish in full and even tipped my Bar Tender 5 dollars for a14 dollar food bill.

Solution: Keep the GM working every shift(unrealistic)and/or hire a 2nd in command, Gail, maybe things will get better.As for now, the worst service I have ever had in the 43 states, 4 countries I have travejed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Review about: Ruby Tuesday Pasta.

Had an Experience with Ruby Tuesday?

Comments

Sioux Falls, South Dakota, United States #625772

All businesses have assistant managers, plus crew leaders or whatever they are called in different businesses.