2.0
Allergens Information
Quality of Food

My husband am I rarely go out to dinner we decided it would be nice to go on a date night and we had not been to Ruby Tuesday in a couple of years as my husband loves the burger and salad bar.The restraint was not busy and our server was friendly.

My husband ordered the double prime burger with a loaded baked potato, I ordered the grilled salmon with green beans and roasted cauliflower au gratin when the meal arrived it looked beautiful. My husband noticed the butter was not melting on this potato so when our server walked my we asked her to please bring a new potato as it was cold. she took the cold one and left the table my husband then went to tae a bit of his hamburger and it was also cold.

I ate a green bean and cold as swell and still crunchy, needless to sat the manager came to the table with a new potato which again was cold, needless to say we were very disappointed and did not want the food remade of microwaved the manager did not charge of for our food be did charge us for out 3 drinks which I thought was very rude and gave a business card for a free dessert, which will never be redeemed as this experience was very upsetting.We will never return and I highly will recommend to everyone boycott Ruby Tuesday as they do not take any pride in the food they serve.

Review about: Ruby Tuesday Triple Prime Cheeseburger.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

I liked: Our server.

I didn't like: Cold food.

Had an Experience with Ruby Tuesday?

Comments

They've been going downhill slowly for years. Scratch them from your list - it won't get better.